Wheel Chair is no longer 'MERE CHAIR ON WHEELS'. Unlike many industrial products Wheel Chair is a man machine system and is therefore subject to more than just engineering consideration in its design. The important design factors are :
a. Human - Functional requirement.
b. Environmental - Set up in which patient uses the Wheel Chair.
c. Engineering - Kinetic and Kinematic design considerations, raw material, static and dynamic strength, according to the patient requirements.
Wheel Chair is an ir-replaceable expedient for an invalid either for a short time recovery or for life time. This carriage serves him with his daily routine life, with sport and pastime, in short everywhere and everyday. Not every such Chair is serviceable for any invalid, hence it becomes important to choose a suitable Wheel Chair. It, therefore becomes essential to acqaint yourself with design features of various types and compose them with your demands to decide on an appropriate type.
ALIMCO modern production methods backed with strict quality control ensure in a range of production unrivalled for comfort and reliability. Users can have great confidence in ALIMCO Wheel Chair. ALIMCO models are offered in a variety range of combinations of accessories. ALIMCO Wheel Chair made to international specifications represent first in quality workman-ship, reliability and prestige. As part of process of improvement and development the specifications of ALIMCO Wheel Chair are under continued review to see if improvements can be made. For this reason, ALIMCO reserves the right to deviate from specifications.
- WHEEL CHAIR NON-FOLDING ADULT SIZE - AIRAWAT
|WHEEL CHAIR NON-FOLDING ADULT SIZE-AIRAWAT
(TD 2 A 02)
IS : 6571
||A rugged, versatile, self driven Wheel Chair made to international specifications. Ideal for indoor-home use, Hospitals, Nursing Homes & Limb Fitting Centres.
Overall Length - 1000-1100 mm
Overall Width - 650-720 mm
Overall Height - 910-950 mm
Sensitive Castor Wheels 178 mm dia. Easily replaceable 24" × 1½" solid tyres at rear.
Height adjustable foot rest and push/pull type positive lock brakes.
- WHEEL CHAIR FOLDING ADULT SIZE - SATHI
|WHEEL CHAIR FOLDING ADULT SIZE-SATHI
ITEM CODE (TD 2 C 51)
- Rigid and robust tublar construction, link type folding mechanism.
- Fixed arm rest and fixed foot rest make this chair more rigid.
- Folding Mechanism takes care of uneven terrain (within ± 20 mm).
- Overall length -- 1000-1100 mm
- Overall width (open) -- 650-720 mm
- Overall width (folded) -- 300-330 mm
- Overall height -- 910-950 mm
- WHEEL CHAIR FOLDING (DELUXE) ADULT SIZE - HANS
|WHEEL CHAIR FOLDING (DELUXE) ADULT SIZE - HANS
TD 2 A 07 - Electroplated
TD 2 A 08 - Powder Coated
Item Code : IS : 7454
A rugged, smooth driven comfortable Wheel Chair. Ideal for indoor as well as outdoor use. Can be easily transported in railway compartments, aeroplanes and motor cars.
- Folding Mechanism takes care of uneven terrain (within ±20 mm)
- Overall Length : 1000-1100 mm
- Overall Width (open) : 650-720 mm
- Overall Width (folded) : 300-330 mm
- Overall Height : 910-950 mm
- Sensitive 178 mm diacastor wheels.
- Easily replaceable 24" x 3/2" solid tyre at rear.
- Detachable arm rest for ease of transfer activity. Swinging, detachable and height adjustable foot rest for close approach.
- Push/pull type positive lock brakes.
- WHEEL CHAIR FOLDING CHILD SIZE - MAMTA
|WHEEL CHAIR FOLDING CHILD SIZE - MAMTA
(TD 2 A 06)
A Wheel Chair for Tiny Tots folding type with fixed Arm-test and detachable foot-rest. Height of foot-rest from seat can be adjusted.
- Overall Length : 750-800 mm
- Overall width (open) : 580-610 mm
- Overall width (folded) : 300-330 mm
- Overall height : 860-900 mm
- 5" Castor Wheels.
- 20" × 1-3/8" pneumatic standard bicycle tyres.