Mission and Vision of ALIMCO
ALIMCO’s MISSION :
Restoration of Dignity of Persons with Disabilities.
ALIMCO’s VISION :
To attain and maintain the status of being largest manufacturer and supplier of state-of-the-art Assistive Devices at affordable cost for Persons with Disabilities in India and Abroad.
ALIMCO’s OBJECTIVES :
- To manufacture and supply quality Aids & Appliances at affordable cost.
- To set up and strengthen a network of Limb Fitting Centres and Dealers which would make the Aids & Appliances easily available to Persons with Disabilities.
- To maintain the status of largest ADIP Implementing Agency through Camp Activity, Headquarters activity, ADIP-SSA (ADIP-Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan) Activity, Special Camp Activity and Limb Fitting Centres Activity.
- To ensure that all Aids & Appliances supplied under ADIP scheme must bear ISI mark and must be durable, modern, sophisticated and scientifically manufactured.
- To establish collaboration with the premier institutions in India and abroad and carryout continuous Research & Development work to improve design of existing Aids and develop new state-of-art Assistive Devices at affordable prices.